Wednesday, April 1, 2009

+ 5

So, last night was the Biggest Loser! I knew from the previews that a previously eliminated contestant would get to come back into the game so I was looking forward to tonight. I had even told Misty that this could potentially change the entire game! Nicole got to come back after losing a ton of weight at home and everybody seemed to view her as Tara 2.0 (including Tara 1.0) and it seemed like it would be a whole new game...............Until she got on the scale and gained 5 pounds and got eliminated!!!. So after all the excitement we are right back to where we were. I still have my money on Tara and am looking forward to the home stretch! Let me know what you think.

Andy

1 comment:

  1. man, you and my wife might be the biggest biggest loser geeks ever. she has books and videos and the whole nine yards.

    sorry to hear aboot the fridge!

    ReplyDelete