Saturday, April 4, 2009

Golf Clubs, Easter Bunnies, and Spiderman Jeeps

What a great weekend we had, and we still have Church tomorrow to look forward to. Friday we decided to take a spontaneous trip to Champaign and eat lunch at Chillis. We followed that up by paying the Easter Bunny and visit at the mall. The kids were really good and excited to see the EB. Today for the first time in forever we had nothing to do on a Saturday so I took advantage of the nice weather and golfed for the first time this year. For those who care I didn't shoot to bad for the first time out. My goal is to be under forty this year! We will see and I will keep everyone posted on my progress (because I know you care!!!!). Then tonight we were able to further take advantage of the nice weather and take the kids outside where they got to ride the jeeps outside for the first time as well as try out their set of mini golf clubs we bought for them last year. What a great weekend and praise God for the nice weather!!!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment