Monday, March 30, 2009

Refrigerator Failure!

This morning, as I was trying to get ready to leave for my monthly shopping trip, I noticed that there was a puddle under our refrigerator. I asked Andy to look at it. He opened the freezer door to find that everything in our freezer was complete mush and the ice in our icemaker was melted and pouring out onto the floor. Immediately, I was frustrated and then the peace of God came over me and reminded me of two things!
  1. This happened the day that I have to do my monthly grocery shopping...There could not be a day when we would lose LESS food than we would have today. Our refrigerator and freezer did have lots of stuff in them, but not a month's worth!
  2. We have an extra refrigerator in our funeral home that is RARELY used. It is a blessing that we don't have to buy another one!

God is so good to take care of us. Here is my verse for the day:

Philippians 4:19 God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Misty this is your cousin Joannie and I got this link off the facebook thing, I too am getting with this century slowly but I am loving being able to see everyone and how they have grown up and now have their own families (that are beautiful by the way :) I am very proud of you Misty and you are doing a great job taking care of your family!!

    ReplyDelete