Sunday, April 12, 2009

Top Ten Deals of the Week!

Happy Easter!!!

Okay, I have to clear a few things up...First, I do a "monthly" shopping trip. By that, I don't mean that I only go to the store one time a month. By that, I mean a make a monthly menu and then go to the store and get all the main ingredients for those items. Then, every week, I go to the store and get milk, fruit , bread and some meat. I will not eat bread or milk that's been frozen so I have to go every week. Still, I am not going to the store every other day and I do go in with a very specific list every time I go in.

Next, you can buy milk because it's on sale and stock up. However, milk is on sale every week at Aldi, so I never buy extra. However, if you choose to do this, pour about a cup out of the gallon before you freeze it because the gallon will expand. Then freeze it and you have several days after it's thawed to drink it.

Okay...here goes...

1. Milk is $1.99 at Aldi's.
2. Kellog's Cereal is 5/$10 at Meijer's (up to 16.9 oz)
3. Kellog's Cereal is 2/$4 at CVS (up to 15 0z) (I just thought you might not need 5 boxes)
4. Smart Ones Frozen Meals 6/$12 at Meijer's
5. Canteloupe is 3/$5 at Meijer's
6. Green Grapes are $1/lb at Meijer's
7. Blackberries are 10/$10 at Meijers (5.6 oz - this is a GREAT deal)
8. Hunt's Ketchup is 10/$10 at Meijer's (24 oz bottle)
9. Hellman's Real Mayo or Light Mayo is 4/$6 at Meijer's (15 oz)
10. Rold Gold Pretzels (up to 16 oz) or Cheetos or Fritos (up to 9.25 oz) are 3/$5 at Meijer's
BONUS - I always get extra thirsty after shopping...or maybe I'm just addicted to diet coke, but fountain drinks are HALF PRICE at Sonic and Steak and Shake from 2-4 every day.

I hope you had a GREAT Easter and have a GREAT Week!

Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment