Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday Evening Post

Hi! I didn't leave a post last night with Deals of the Week because I didn't get home from church until late and I physically was just too tired to do it! Last night was our AWANA Awards night, which was great. It's been such a great year with AWANAs. 20 children accepted Christ as their Savior, which to me, is just amazing! Last night we honored all of our clubbers with their ribbons, trophies, awards, etc. It was fun!

I am tired because I don't think I've rested/slept/taken care of myself/exercised....or anything else that I should have been doing in at least 4 months! Today is a new day. I knew if I could make it through the last week that I'd be fine! Ryan's bday was this past week and we had the Mommy and Me Sale on Saturday, which was a HUGE success. I made over $500. Just in time for Disney :) City Council (Andy is on this) sold porkchops in the park on Saturday to benefit Newman's Summer Rec Program, and, we had the AWANA Awards Night last night (on top of ten thousand other little things that had to be done this week). I am PRAISING God that he helped me through the last 4 months, really....last 14 months! The Party Girls business was very tiring and we're taking a break on that! We still have weddings for this summer but are not trying to grow our business or book any more parties. We both are very busy with other things that are more important.,...family and church being two of those things. The business actually grew way faster than we were ready for. I suppose that is a VERY good thing in this economy. We just couldn't give any more time and the demand was very high! I have been way to busy doing too many things. I am tired and exhausted and I am finally going to relax. Have you ever been to that point? When you just say, enough is enough? Andy started calling me a robot because I never rest and now I feel like one too...I'm all stiff from being on my feet for all this time with no rest.

SO- today I slept in til 9am (thank you Andy) and now I'm getting ready to go get a manicure and pedicure....it's been almost a year since I had a pedicure and at least 3 years since I've had a manicure...this coming from someone who used to go every other month or so....As you can imagine, I am looking forward to this treat!!!

Next week, I'll be back with the Deals of the Week...but you'll have to listen to a little church too because we start our Revival next Sunday....I'm sure by Sunday night when it's time to post this blog that I'll be full of things to share with you!

If you want, come out to our revival. It's next Sunday, May 3- Wednesday, May 6. We would love to have you come!

Thanks for reading this rambling today! Have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

  1. Misty.. I am so thankful that you have not had a migraine for 2 weeks!! I also am so happy for you to go and have a manicure and pedicure!! Mommies need that once in a wile!! I don't think I have gone for a while either...I better tell Jeremy that is what I would like for my Birthday coming up this weekend!! Doubt he will though!!LOL!! Men don't think of those things!! Relax this week and enjoy you time!! I sure do miss you.. ~abbie

    ReplyDelete