Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why pay more, when you can pay less? Is this someone's slogan already?

Funny slogan, but so true...who's slogan is this anyways? Is it Payless or someone else? I don't know. Anyways, here are the deals I've come up with for this week. Enjoy!
  1. GM Cereals are 2/$4 at IGA (8.0-12 oz) and at Meijer's (8-14.2 oz)
  2. Strawberries are 3/$4 at Meijer's (1 lb container)
  3. Gound Chuck (85%) is $1.99 at Meijer's.
  4. Lots of clothes, shoes, pillows and drapery are Buy 1, get one for $0.88 at JC Penney's.
  5. Coke Products are 4/$12 at Target (12 packs)
  6. One Gallon of Milk is $1.98 at Meijer's
  7. Power Wheels Barbie Jeep and Jeep Rubicon are FINALLY $219 at Toys R Us...after I already bought one at Wal-Mart last week and burnt the box it came in.
  8. Large Eggs are $0.98/dozen at Meijer's.
  9. Yoplait Kid's or Trix Yogurt are 2/$4 at Meijer's.

Only Nine this week are worthy of mentioning.....If you have any others that are great in your opinion, please feel free to post them! Hope this helps and hope you have a GREAT week!

Misty

2 comments:

  1. Here's my #1 for the week.

    Puffs tissues (3pk/216ct)are 2/$8 at Pamida. That only $1.33 box. You won't find them cheaper anywhere else. Tissues are one of those things I just can't go generic on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and got my Cherry Coke Zero cans at Walmart when I was shopping and I had them price match Target. Thanks!! I need my soda!!

    ReplyDelete