Friday, April 10, 2009

One Wild and Crazy Guy!!!

So Misty is down in Southern Illinois for the night helping her niece celebrate her 16th Birthday. And I am here in good old Newman, IL watching the kids. And how does one spend a gloomy friday afternoon/evening with his two kids??? Well for starters as soon as Misty left I sat in bed and watched a scary movie (Silence of the Lambs to be exact....still awesome after 18 years and numerous viewings) which if anyone knows Misty knows that the viewing of a scary movie can only take place when she is out of the house!!! So after that I had an exciting dishwasher unloading/reloading session, followed by an equally exciting bill paying extravaganza (Jealous yet?). Once the kids woke up I made supper and tried to hold back my looks of disgust as they basically ate nothing but ketchup with a spoon for their entire meal! So next on the agenda is kitchen cleanup and then I am going to call up to the Sugar Shack (the local ice cream shop in Newman which is awesome!) and hope that they decided to open early! After that we are looking at bath time, bedtime, and house clean up time. Then I am debating between watching another scary movie, or busting out the x-box 360 and/or wii for a mad video game session. I'll keep you posted at to which one wins out..........Here's hoping your night is as exciting as mine.

Have a good night!

Andy

4 comments:

  1. I am totally jealous. Matt can't watch scary movies with me around either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...don't get carried away! We're having a pretty equally exciting Friday night though...waiting for baby to arrive, went grocery shopping, made dinner, waiting for baby to arrive, cleaned the kitchen, watched a couple of movies with Jason and WAITING FOR BABY TO ARRIVE!!! Are you jealous?? The ketchup thing does kind of trump most of my night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait Bro, your crazy nights are coming soon!!! Hope you guys are doing well and hope baby gets here soon, I remember Misty was SO ready once it got close to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gut just busted my friend! I can literally hear you saying these precious words. I miss you dearly. This calls for a memorial Smack Down tournament!! Let's make the bracket. Love you bro. Matt

    ReplyDelete