Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ryan is bad on Wednesdays?

Molly said something funny on Sunday night and I've been thinking about it since...Sunday, as we were getting ready to walk out the door for church, Andy got a call for the funeral home so Molly, Ryan and I ended up going to church to that evening together. We were in the car and I was teasing with Ryan and he said, "No, no, no Mommy" and then laughed. I repeated back to him using his name and we laughed and did this several times. Finally, Molly looked over at him and said, "Ryan, Mommy is the boss. You should be a better listener"! I said to her, "Molly, we were just playing". She said, "Well, Ogie was talking back". I explained to her that he was playing but sometimes she talks back too. She told me that Ryan is bad sometimes and I explained to her that sometimes she didn't have good behavior either. I told her that everyone has bad days sometimes. She looked at me and said, "Well, why does Ryan have a bad day every Wednesday?" I just laughed! She doesn't know the days of the week...somewhere along the way she's heard the word "Wednesday" and thought that must be the name of the day that Ryan is bad. I was just sitting here with her, thinking about what we had to do tomorrow and realized, it's almost Wednesday, SO we better be on good behavior tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Ryan is probably bad on Wednesdays because he knows he has to put up with Luke all evening!

    ReplyDelete