Monday, March 23, 2009

Wii, myself, and I

So, something I've really been enjoying lately is our Wii. I don't know who out there has one but I would highly recommend one! I personally have been enjoying the Wii Fit (not that you can tell!!!), and I recently got to spend a couple of days playing Mario Kart Wii with Misty's cousin Drew when he was here for a visit and that is one of the greatest games of all time (I of course dominated him in every race!!!). If anybody has a wii and has any good game recommendations please let me know!

Andy

4 comments:

  1. Face the facts, chump. Who got skooled on mariokart??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Mario Kart for our wii too and it's by far my favorite game!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you like Mario Kart Bro! Also I enjoyed your pregnancy pics on your face book, Misty showed them to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm getting huge! Soon there is going to be a little bro, a boy bro...as it should be! :)

    ReplyDelete