Saturday, March 21, 2009

Stand Up for Life!

PRO LIFE! All of the below ramblings are based on a forward I got from my dear friend Adraine. Please read below:

Jeremiah 1:5"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,and before you were born I consecrated you;I appointed you a prophet to the nations."If you believe that the Bible is true, then you cannot deny what this verse says. BEFORE God formed us in the womb, he KNEW us. It doesn't say He thought about making us if He got around to it. It says that He knew us. If He allowed us to be conceived then it was on purpose!

I also think it's amazing that the gov't allows people to kill babies through abortion and that should be perfectly fine with us, but if a woman is murdered and is carrying a child, it counts as a double murder! That's a double standard. They don't believe a fetus is a person until it is born and can breathe on it's own in the case of abortion. However, if the baby's still inside a woman and she's murdered, the fetus counts as a human being?

Please read the email below. I have 73 envelopes that are red and I am sending them. I got this forward and thought, where in the world am I going to find red envelopes? I found 47 that I had left from last Christmas and then I found an old pack of envelopes that I bought at Hobby Lobby. If you can't find red envelopes, then you can go to Hobby Lobby or any craft store and they'll have them in their cardmaking section. If you can't find a red envelope, color one with a marker. My friend Stacey told me she went to Hallmark and they sold her red envelopes for $0.03 each. This is an opportunity for us to go straight to the top with our plea. The address is there, the day to mail them and the information that goes on the envelope.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll help! Please send this to any of your friends or family that may be interested in helping with this!

Red Envelopes Represent Abortion Deaths

staff reports

'Maybe it will change the heart of the president.'What began as one box of red envelopes has become somewhat of a cultural phenomenon.Christ Otto has been involved in the pro-life movement for nearly 20 years. As the pro-abortion Barack Obama took office, Otto was rightly concerned and rightly praying about the situation."I believe God gave me an interesting idea," he says.

Enter the box of red envelopes. Otto, 37, wants Obama to receive hundreds, thousands, millions, of empty red envelopes, symbolizing the moral outrage of abortion."I wish we could send 50 million red envelopes, one for every child who died before having a chance to live," he says. "Maybe it will change the heart of the president."Otto says it's a small act that could make a big statement."People are not going to get into an argument," he says. "They're not going to stand in front of an abortion clinic. But they are going to buy an envelope and cast this vote for life."

"The plan is simple: On March 31, mail an empty red envelope to:

Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20500

On the outside of the envelope, write:

"This envelope represents one child who died in abortion. It is empty because that life was unable to offer anything to the world. Responsibility begins with conception.

"FOR MORE INFORMATION: Visit the Red Envelope Web site. Also, check out the dozens of Facebook groups devoted to the cause. Just type "Red envelope" into the search box.(NOTE: Referral to Web sites not produced by Focus on the Family is for informational purposes only and does not necessarily constitute an endorsement of the sites' content.)

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I love the salvation and red envelope messages! You are greatly used by the Lord!

    ReplyDelete