Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lists, Lists, Everywhere there's Lists......

OK so I figured if we are going to have a blog I might as well put it to good use. I thought every so often I would post a list of top 5's of whatever topic comes to mind. I thought this might be fun for people to look at, and hopefully people will post comments about it. Anyways I think it will be fun, hope you do to.

Andy's Top 5 Favorite Bands/Musical Groups
1.Power of Praise
2.Flame
3.Zack Attack
4.Jesse and the Rippers
5.En Fuego

5 comments:

  1. Flame, wasn't that a song by cheap trick or the bangles or something? Didn't think it was a band. I'm assuming Jesse and the Rippers is Full House, got Power of Praise, the rest, I'm totally stumped! You forgot the best band of all time though, SLAUGHTER!! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close aim aim, you are thinking of eternal flame by the Bengals! Flame is a band bill fleming was lead singer of in high school! Zack attack is from saved by the bell and en fuego is the name of the band misty and the youth group had, that was before you guys came. Sorry for omiting slaughter! I was always a guns n roses fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jessie and the rippers too! I Miss Unlce Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jamie! Always glad to hear of a fellow Uncle Jesse fan.....long live the Jess Man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not surprised by any of these...typical!

    ReplyDelete