Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Molly's New Recipe

Molly's New Recipe and the Deal that Goes With It

2 TollHouse Butter Crackers
1 Heaping Tablespoon of Sour Cream
1 Cheez It

Smear as much of the sour cream as you can on one of the crackers, smash the Cheez It on top of it and take the other cracker and make it into a sandwich.

Molly's Deal:
"Mom, if you eat this, I will share a chocolate bar with you."
I said, "No way!" "I'm eating my supper."
Molly said, "Fine then, you're not getting ANY snacks tonight!"

My goodness, how she learns fast! We told her tonight if she tried some new noodles that she would get a small piece of chocolate bar and after 1 tiny bite of 1 tiny noodle, she requested her chocolate bar.

Needless to say, I did NOT try her recipe. I don't understand how a girl can eat that, but she won't eat anything her mommy makes for the rest of the family. Maybe one day she'll learn, but til then, at least she's creating her own recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment