Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ad Match Deals of the Week - Don't be a cheapskate! Be smart!

Tomorrow is the first of the month, so I've got my monthly menu ready and I'm going to be at Savoy Wal-Mart, getting my groceries for a month...so WATCH OUT! I'll be the one holding up the line, price matching all the stuff.

For those of you that are first time readers, I do all my shopping at Savoy Wal-Mart. I don't go to any other stores because I don't have time and Wal-Mart will "ad match" their competitor's sale prices. So my list below is of the great prices at other stores. I'm not suggesting you go to those stores and get the deals. I'm suggesting you shop at Wal-Mart where almost everything is cheaper and make only one stop.

By the way, in February, I saved well over $150 by ad matching and about $10 by coupon cutting. It was nice to have all that extra money to buy baby stuff with. I'm not suggesting that you have to be a cheapskate, but it's nice to have money to spend in other places. Price matching and coupon cutting makes you a smart shopper. If you could go to Wal-Mart at the end of the month and get a free $150 check, would you? Of course...and by shopping there, that's what I got...okay, not a free $150 check, but saved that much money by being a smart shopper! Don't be cheap! Be smart!

Here are my top deals for the week!

1. Strawberries are 2 for $5 at Meijer's.
2. Pepsei and Coke 24 Pks are $5.48 at Meijer's (limit 4)
3. 10 lb bag of potatoes is $1.99 at Meijer's (who needs that many potatoes, but it's a great deal!)
4. Kraft American Singles (up to 12 oz) are $2 at Meijer's
5. Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (40 oz frozen bag) $4.69 at Meijer's (that's a $5.30 savings!!!)
6. Kraft Shredded cheese is $2 per bag at Meijer's and Sargento's shredded cheese is $1.99 at County Market.
7. Philadelphia Cream Cheese is 4 for $5 at Meijer's
8. Crescent Rolls or Cinnamon Rolls are 4 for $5 at Meijer's
9. 2 liters of 7 up, Sunkist, RC or A&W are $0.96 at Meijer's
10. Keebler's Fudge Shop Cookies are $1.49 at Meijer's
11. Wheat Thins are $2 at Meijer's
12. Lay's Potato Chips are Buy1, Get1 at Meijer's (Wal-Mart does not Ad Match b1g1 deals, so you'd have to go to meijer's for that) They are also $2 at County Market.
13. Zyrtec is $18.99 (25 ct) at Target. I'm not sure on the Wal-Mart price, but I'm going to check it out! *** It's also $24.99 (for 40 or 45 ct) at Walgreens!
14. Campbell's Soup (up to 10.75 oz) or chicken broth (14 oz) (excludes cream of mushroom soup) is $0.49 at CVS
15. Milk is $1.99 at Aldi's. However, it's not a "published" price. So, try that first for your milk. If they tell you that you can't use it because it's not a published price, tell them it's $2.49 at CVS, which will still save you almost $0.80. It's also $2.39 at Walgreens, but the limit is 2.
16. Fritos and Cheetos are $2 at Dollar General
17. General Mills cereal (up to 15.7 oz) are $2.50 at Dollar General
18. Ritz crackers or Ritz Bits are $2 at Dollar General
19. Red or green seedless grapes are $0.99/lb at County Market!!!!
20. Head of lettuce is $0.99 at County Market
21. Post cereal (up to 24 oz) is $2.50 at County Market

There are also coupons for Campbell's soup, Zyrtec, and Post Cereal in the paper.

If you want more coupons, look online. They are everywhere. Just go to Yahoo and type in "free grocery coupons".

Happy Shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment