Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blog, We Hardly Knew Ye!

I think any of you read this, know that we set up our Blog about the same time we got on Facebook. Between Andy and I, we have about 600 friends on Facebook. As you can imagine, it's much easier to post things everyday to facebook because it goes out to a much wider audience. For example, I can post videos of the kids on Facebook, but I have no idea how to post a video to this blog, or if that's even an option.

However, I know that not everyone enjoys Facebook, so I'm going to TRY to do a better job of posting more things to this blog so you can still see the kids in pictures and hear about what they're doing. Every single day they say something or do something that cracks me up and I think that deserves to be shared with everyone who wants to hear about it!

I hope if you're reading this that you're doing well!!! We love you!

The Appleby's

No comments:

Post a Comment