Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Testiny Time!?!?!

Molly and Ryan are absolutely going stir crazy right now. This afternoon after their naps, they started playing together, which was great. Molly decided that they were going to play "grocery store", which led into "restaurant" and Ryan was her waiter. Eventually this led into "Testiny Time". We had no idea what Testiny Time was. I tried not to act too interested because she'll stop bossing and playing if she knows I'm listening too closely. The next thing I know, she's giving him instructions on how to sing and that he's supposed to read these sheets and recite verses. We realized that she was trying to get him to have "Testimony Time" at church and he's supposed to sing some really long songs and she told us she "wanted to hear us sing loud today". She sounded just like Bill Fleming. She keeps asking us to recite Bible verses too. She's apparently been taking it all in on Sunday mornings during church. I just thought she was sitting there being quiet, but she's got the service format down, knows how to sound like Bill and she's ready for "Testiny Time" this Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute/funny~ I ike hearing your stories. Being a wife with no children yet, the older I get the more I ger a little shakey about the whole mommy idea. These stories are helping my fears~ Thank You and God Bless You and Your Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet That You Didn't Know, do I know you? Trying to figure out if you're someone in my community or church. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete