Thursday, August 20, 2009

Exciting Weekend Ahead!

We're so excited for the weekend! We'll be coming to Benton on Friday for Wendall's 86th Birthday! How exciting! Uncle Wendall is such a great man and I have so many awesome memories of him in my childhood. My favorite Christmas memory has always been being at Aunt Irene and Uncle Wendall's house on Christmas Eve. I remember sitting in their basement and looking out the window praying to God that it would snow so we could have a white Christmas. I remember Wendall getting so excited when we would all start to sing. Irene's piano always had a special ring to me! I love seeing Wendall directing the singing at Christmas! He's so fun! Happy Birthday Uncle Wendall!!! You are a special man!

On Saturday, we have Awana training in Decatur and then my dad and Karen are coming up to see us! We're excited to spend time with you guys!

On Sunday, we have our Elder and Deacon service which should be a very special day for our church. After church, we'll have a house full of company! We're excited!

I think this weekend's going to be busy, but wonderful! I can't wait!

Misty

1 comment:

  1. I love the white christmas memories, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete