Saturday, August 1, 2009

Camp Maranatha, we hold you in our hearts.......

So I have really been out of the blog scene for awhile now. After a few half hearted attempts and promises to get back into it this is my official return to the blog world! Last week I attended Church Camp for the 1st time in my life and I have to say I had a blast!!! First of all and most importantly kids got saved!!! This is all you could ask for from Church Camp and everything else was just icing on the cake. My job was recreation which was a blast. It was lots of fun to play games with the kids and going down the giant slide was great as well. We had to bring our kids along with us and they were very good during the day (sleeping at night was a different story!!!). I am already looking forward to next year! My first camp exprerience was definately a good one.

Anyways I am really going to do a better job at blogging. I am even considering trying my hand at movie reviews!!! I am going to try to post a review of my favorite movie of all time this week......if you want to see what that is just stay tuned to the blog (because I know everybody is dying to know what my favorite movie is - lol!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment