Sunday, March 21, 2010

Movie Thoughts by Misty

I have to watch a lot of silly movies because Andy loves movies and I have 3 thoughts to share. The first is that there is no way a ninja assasin could kill 88 people by herself (Kill Bill) and the second is why did the men in "300" just wear underwear and a cape? That does not seem like good battle gear to me. No wonder one of them just got his head cut off...he had on no armor. Also, last weekend on the SciFi Channel they previewed a movie called DinoShark! Seriously? Who thought of that one???? It was terrible and Debbie Gibson (80's singer of Electric Youth) was the star. I think she should try singing again...DinoShark is probably not going to revive her career. Just my basic movie thoughts for the night!

1 comment:

  1. If you watch Kill Bill vol. 2 you'll know that there weren't really 88 of them, they just call themselves that "to sound cool." Point taken nonetheless, but I still love that movie more that almost any other movie ever.

    ReplyDelete