Thursday, June 4, 2009

Leotards & Tumbling

Oh my goodness! I just signed Molly up for Tumbling at the Paris YMCA for the summer!!! She's going every Monday morning at 9:30. I can't believe she is old enough to go to tumbling!!! Of course, I just ordered her a new black leotard! Won't she be cute? She's also going to be going to the Newman Library Summer Reading Program with other 3-4 year olds! I cannot believe she is this big! I am so sad! Next year, Ryan will be old enough to take lessons (of some kind) too. He gets to go to the Lapsit Reading Program this summer at the Library. We will take him and get to hear stories! I do not like this "growing up" thing at all!!! Boo hoo.... sniff, sniff....

2 comments:

  1. You could always have another one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! Sometimes I think about that...and I told Andy that today and I'm certain that he doesn't want any more kids.

    ReplyDelete