Monday, May 11, 2009

Muddy golf shoes, naps, and trekkies

Just like Misty said, it's been a long time!!! I feel like I've been cheating on the blog with my facebook! It's been very busy and crazy around here but I did find time to have an awesome weekend! First of all my Dad came up on Thursday night and we were planning on getting up early on Friday morning to golf. Little did we know that it would rain an inch on Thursday night! Regardless we got up at 5:30 and played 18 wet, muddy, soppy holes of golf. That afternoon it was cloudy and rainy so everyone in the house got a great nap in. We followed that up by going to the late show of Star Trek on Friday night. I guess it's been a while since I've been to a big movie on opening night because I was surprised to find that the 9:00 show we wanted to watch was completely sold out so we had to go to an even later show and didn't get home until almost one in the morning! (I will try to post a review of the movie on the blog this week!). On Saturday I helped Misty out at Church for the mother-daughter banquette and ended up having a great time. Saturday afternoon/evening my mom watched our kids so Misty and I got to go out and celebrate the 10 year anniversary of when we started dating. It was a great couple of days and I promise to try and to a better job of blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment